As classes prepare to follow the Iditarod Sled Dog Race this year, why not consider joining the eIditarod (electronic Iditarod) project? We would love to have you join us!
Participating classes will
- study the trail and musher biographies
- create a wall-sized map of the trail
- select a musher to follow in this year's race
- track the selected musher's progress as the race occurs
- follow the musher reaching each stop on the trail using Twitter and Blogger
- complete the problem solving tasks you find at each checkpoint's
- arrive in Nome vicariously with your selected musher
- receive an official 2010 eIditarod class certificate for completion of the trail!